Monthly Archives: December 2011

Tree care on your property

Trees on your property are your responsibility and you need to make sure that trees on your land are safe and free from disease.  Your trees should be regularly inspected, preferably by a trained and qualified tree surgeon. A tree surgeon (or arborist) is a specialist in tree care.  Tree surgeons are knowledgeable about the…
Read more

Winter care for your garden

It’s very easy to neglect your garden in the winter months, but if you do this, your plants and lawn will suffer and you will end up paying the price in the spring when you have to deal with the after effects of the frost, snow and cold temperatures and you have to replace dead…
Read more