The most crucial component of a successful artificial lawn installation is the preparation of the ground and area where the installation will happen. We use tried and tested approved methods of installation and we ensure the highest quality of materials are used.
Our main concern is the clients requirements which is why we take all the following into consideration when designing and planning the artificial lawn installation:
- Safety, security and durability
- The softness and feel of the finished product
- Planned wear and tear based on usage and lifestyle such as pets, children and sports.
- Access and how the area will be used from an access point of view.
- Drainage as this is important to keep the artificial lawn well maintained with no room for water logging to occur.
- Ground stabilisation and subsidence
Here are some of the benefits of artificial lawns:
- Looks good all year round
- Available in any shade of green you like
- Quality fibres and UV protection
- Improve urban based properties with low maintenance solutions
- Add aesthetic value to your home
- Easy to maintain
- Good for the environment - less water usage